Sunday, November 17, 2013

Progress: 30 weeks

Here I am at 30 weeks (actually just a day or so away from 31 weeks, but who's keeping track?).  It's not a very glamorous photo, but you can see that I am indeed pregnant. 


I am feeling well.  I think I am starting to waddle around  :-)  Overall, I am grateful that we have made it through numerous birthdays, a bridal shower, and a wedding.  We still have Thanksgiving, my birthday, and Christmas before Baby #3 arrives.

There's not a ton of preparation to do for this third child, especially when you already have little girl and boy clothes.  In the next few weeks I'll pull out some of the newborn clothes and give them a fresh laundering.  It's getting time to pull out the baby toys and accessories out of the attic and pack the hospital bag.  I need to order a skinny car seat (so I can fit 3 car seats in the back of my car instead of buying another car!).  Yes, another dreaded car seat!!

No comments:

Post a Comment