Saturday, December 29, 2012

Partying: Have S'More Treat Bags

Every party has to have little goody bags, right?  Clara helped me make these "Have S'more" treat bags.  They were so easy and fit right in with the rustic look of the invitations and decorations.



I searched for a great stencil font on dafont.com.

Once I installed it, I typed "s'more" in a word document and blew it up to 80 font (or something like that).

I printed it on cardstock and cut it out with an x-acto.
 

Then I used my stamp pad to stamp over the stencil onto some brown paper lunch bags.



Then I used my little alphabet stamps to print "h a v e" on each one.



We stuck two mini hersheys, two full graham cracker bars (or 4 halves), and two big marshmallows (stuck on bamboo skewers) in the bag, then tied it all up with red and white bakers twine.  You can see them in the crate behind the s'more station.




No comments:

Post a Comment