Monday, February 17, 2014

Enjoying Hays


Clara and Paul are being so sweet to Baby Hays.  Clara calls herself, "Little Mama."  She's told me that he likes her more than he likes me!


Today I saw Hays smile at Clara - his first "real" smile in my opinion.  He did it more than once and had a genuine happy, content look on his face.


Paul loves Hays too.  He doesn't really want to hold him, but he likes shake his hand and give him little hugs.  I'm proud of Paul for being so sweet to his little brother.




It was wonderful having my parents here for over a week.  No child lacked any attention, no belly rumbled for lack of food.  Thankfully our house didn't lack heat!  It was 9 degrees here one night -- the coldest it's been in 9 years at least!


That did mean that we had a bit of cabin fever that week, or should I say Clara and Paul did.  They NEED to get outside and run!


 Hays has been a very good baby.  Very sleepy - both day and night.  No real bedtime routine as yet, but surely that will come soon.


He's growing well, weighing in over 9 pounds at his two week check up.


We are all adoring this new little boy, and adjusting to all that a baby requires.  And having fun taking pictures of him, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment