Monday, December 3, 2012

Parenting: Paul turns One!




My baby is already one!!  My this year has flown by.  It's surreal to think that just over a year ago at this time I was waddling around unable to see my feet.



Paul and Clara already have very different personalities and temperaments.  Paul has been far more difficult in a lot of ways. 

 

But he is a sweetie.  He smacks his lips to "blow kisses," he runs toward cars (dangerous, I know) waving hi or bye to them, and he loves anything with a wheel.

Happy First Birthday, my young man!   I love you!
 
P.S.  I've been busy the past month (or two) gathering and organizing and strategizing a party for Paul.  The theme?  Lumberjacks.  (Paul... Paul Bunyan... Lumberjacks... you get it.)  Stay tuned for a slurry of party prep posts in case you're interested in the nitty gritty deets.




No comments:

Post a Comment